We have put together the following guides on writing niceR code
- A general introduction to R
- Version control in R with git
- Using functions to simplify your scripts
- Different ways of repeating things.
- Writing reports with knitr and markdown
We have also put together a list of
- General R resources to help you continue learning.
- A non-exhaustive list of bad habits that you should avoid and tips you should follow.
Other topics, covered by other people
- Overview of R Data structures
We have also written guides on